It’s the end of the financial year, which means your workplace is busy getting their affairs in order. But we all know that one of the best parts of the EOFY is the party at the end. If your company is thinking of doing something a little bit different this year though – something a bit more than the standard dinner and night out at a bar – then you may want to consider corporate coach hire. Melbourne on the move has great information on bus hire Melbourne, to know more click here.
No one needs to worry about driving
Corporate coach hire can come in handy for a variety of reasons, but one of the main ones is that it allows everyone to drink without having to worry about driving. This is especially useful if you’re heading to a winery for tastings, as the tastings can sometimes leave you over the legal limit to drive. With a corporate coach, you don’t have to worry about this – everyone can enjoy themselves and relax without having to think about getting home safely.
They’re great for those hard to reach places
We mentioned wineries before as they’re popular spots for groups to visit for a day. Most wineries, however, are situated a few hours away from the city. This can pose difficulty for groups of people trying to make their own way there.
Hiring a shuttle bus for the occasion ensures that everyone is accounted for and also that everyone arrives at the same time. This makes it easier to coordinate tasks with your colleagues. With that being said, shuttle buses are also useful for inner city outings.
It’s a good team building experience
Getting everyone on a bus together can really help your co-workers gel together. You can play games with them and get everyone involved. Throw in some fun party accessories like silly hats or glasses for extra fun. The longer the trip, the more games and fun activities you can do. Our shuttle buses also come equipped with DVD players and televisions so you can watch a movie or show during the trip. You’re also able to plug in your iPod or USB to listen to your favorite music over our speakers.
It’s easier to keep track of everyone
With a shuttle bus, you can avoid the chaos of trying to coordinate everyone’s separate transportation plans and instead have the peace of mind that comes with knowing that everyone is together and accounted for. This is especially helpful if you’re coming back from an event – if anyone is missing from the shuttle, you’ll know who they are and can easily get in touch with them to make sure they have a ride home.
Why You Should Consider Hiring A Shuttle Bus
- Convenience: A shuttle bus can provide convenient transportation for your employees or clients, eliminating the need for them to drive themselves or find parking.
- Safety: By hiring a shuttle bus, you can ensure that your employees or clients are transported safely and responsibly, which can be important for your company’s reputation.
- Cost-effective: Hiring a shuttle bus can be a cost-effective option for transporting a large group of people, as it eliminates the need for multiple cars or taxis.
- Professionalism: A shuttle bus can add a touch of professionalism to your corporate function, and can create a positive impression on your employees or clients.
- Time management: A shuttle bus can help you to manage the time of your employees or clients more effectively, as it allows them to arrive at the event location on time and in a group.
- Comfort: Shuttle buses are equipped with comfortable seating, air conditioning, and entertainment system, which can make the trip comfortable for your employees or clients.
Overall, hiring a shuttle bus for your corporate function can provide many benefits, including convenience, safety, cost-effectiveness, professionalism, and comfort. It will also help your employees or clients to arrive at the event location on time and in a group without getting lost on the way.
In conclusion, hiring a shuttle bus for your corporate function can be an extremely beneficial decision. It allows you to move your guests comfortably and safely throughout the event and provide them with an enjoyable experience. In addition, it’s a great way to reduce the stress of parking, traffic, and other transportation-related issues. Overall, shuttle buses provide a convenient and cost-effective solution for corporate functions.